Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I finally grabbed the ASOS Grab Bag

I have been coveting a particular ASOS bag since...hmmm...probably March this year.  Ridiculous, I know.  Why didn't I just buy it? Well, I meant to, then I put it off, then I forgot and bought some other stuff.  This always happens to me.  I guess I covet so many things, some are bound to slip through the net.  

However, I am proud to announce that I finally pulled the finger out and got it!


I first saw the bag on one of my favourite fashion blogs, Travel In Style.  I love this blog because Phuong always combines interesting pieces and colours and she has a very individual look.

Now let me set something out from the get go...this is not a bag for carrying around everything and the kitchen sink.  It's a grab bag for small items so it's only big enough to carry the vitals:

1) Small coin purse
2) Mobile Phone
3) Keys
4) Lip Balm

Those are my vitals anyway...I find myself chanting out each one before I leave the house!


The bag is made from leather and suede and is a gorgeous vibrant purple shade with contrasting coral/orange trim.  


As you can see from the side view, it is slimline but it's just so darn cute!




It cost £35 (to be expected when it's leather and suede) and you can buy it by clicking here.

I just placed an order with Reiss today and another order for ASOS so you can expect updates on what I got over the next few days.  I also have my eye on a pair of bright purple skinny jeans on ASOS so they may creep into my online basket!  Has anyone bought coloured jeans from ASOS? What is the sizing like?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...