Tuesday, October 25, 2011

OOTD: Cranberry Goodness

I took a short vacay to visit my lovely in-laws in Cork, Ireland for a few days and it's always nice to have a mooch around the shops over there as they have a few stores that aren't in bonny Scotland.  One shop that ALWAYS seems to be packed to the brim with garments which appear to be made for me is A Wear.  I almost always find 4 or 5 things that take my fancy.


I picked up a few things from their current sale and also from their new collections.  This outfit of the day post features two of those items: a pair of cranberry skinny jeans and a blush/rose coloured casual blazer.  I absolutely ADORE both of these items and I actually think the unusual colour combo works well together.  My love affair with skinny jeans in the brightest hues continues!


My fringe was annoying the hell outta me today so I decided to tie it back so please excuse my five-head (I think Rihanna originally coined that term).  On referral of the urban dictionary:

"A "four-head" is when you can only fit four fingers between your eyebrows and your hairline. You have a fivehead if you have such an abnormally large forehead that you can fit all five fingers".

I carried out this experiment today and I can fit five fingers between my eyebrows and my hairline.  I would however like to point out that I have VERY skinny fingers!


Blazer: A Wear (I can't find this on the website but you might be able to find it in store in the sale section)
Skinny Jeans: A Wear (link)
Blouse: Zara 
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins
Bag: ASOS (link)
Necklace: Accessorize
Bracelet: New Look
Ring: Dorothy Perkins


Although you can fit chuff all in the small ASOS Grab Bag, I still love it regardless.  It's so unusual to find such a lovely contrasting colour combination and the fact that it's real suede just adds to the stroke-able pleasure of it!  The Dorothy Perkins shoes were another amazing find.  They just look and feel incredibly high quality considering they were so reasonably priced.  It's a great shop for really wearable, on trend shoes.

I love Zara for beautiful basics like this floaty casual blouse.  It can be teamed with almost anything and just adds a smart-casual vibe.


I have a few other bits and pieces from A Wear to share with you guys so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...